Tuesday 18 August 2009

Our World Rediscovered !

Dear blog

Since I am almost on the threshold of graduating from my school and my school life, I have started to realise that there's more to this time than I ever acknowledged. During these defining times, I failed to enjoy simple joys that my life offered and continues to do so... But its better late than never ! So, here I am, sharing this poem composed around one of those many beautiful moments which add fragrance to my life ...

Hurrying from home to school, every morning
And then way back to our nest,
Life's a sweet, little darling;
Unceremoniously, at its challenging best ...

All the intentions in the world -
To turn those in-between moments from negligible to nothing;
I struggle with me, my bag, my sis, her bag and her hand
In the quest to conquer best of both worlds ...

In between changing our worlds from home to school,
I realised, there's another world held worthwhile -
This world embraces me, my sis and our togetherness
Pure, pristine and with absolutely no wilderness ...

She skilfully manages to reach out to my hand,
We become just one-some from two-some.
There's nothing more lovely than her fingers carefully curled under mine;
While our worlds confide in our togetherness ...

This world is our well kept secret so far,
Neither she nor I can enter it alone !
It's we, who bring live this world for us;
Blooming with our sisterly warmth ...

On the immense canvas of our lives,
These point-sized colourful moments are hardly found.
These aren't the moments when we're lost in our own worlds,
But lost in a world which belongs to us ...

Such rewarding moments that they are ...
Thanks Chi Chi !
Love you always ...

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment