Thursday 13 August 2009

Just Nothing !

Dear blog

The following poem is what I sometimes sing for myself. It's one of those poems which keep me going, no matter what comes to hinder me. These are tough days for me ... I really want to make through them safely... So, here I am, blogging this poem :


THAT'S HOW I WANT IT ALL TO BE !

I wanna live my dream, every moment to live with me !
I don't wanna it to come true, just like that ...

I wanna listen my music, dance to its every beat !
I don't wanna it to get over, just like that ...

I wanna make it this way, that way, my way - the special way !
I just don't wanna miss to cherish it all ...

I even wanna thank this pathway, that bench and all this stuff !
I just don't wanna pass by and lose the very chance to thank'em all ...

I wanna see the heights from here, admire standing right here !
I just don't wanna get there, not with that much ease ...

I wanna feel the ups and downs while making it, while facing it !
I just don't wanna climb a bridge and reach there, just like that ...

I wanna live it all step by step, while trembling through !
I just don't wanna skip even one, not even half ...

I really wanna me and the only me, over there !
I don't wanna the other me, the lesser me, making it ...

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment