Sunday 2 August 2009

My 1st poem : Life's Fantastic !

Dear blog
Here goes my first and probably the most special poem. It sums up the mysteries of life. As it's said- Don't try to understand life, just live it !

Life's fantastic !
Though it's sweet and sour both;
I thank God, at least it has a taste ...
Though it's fast and slow both;
I thank God, at least it has a pace ...
Though it's not always red and always bright;
I thank God, at least it has some colour ...
Though happy and sad, both the tunes get played;
I thank God, at least it's musical ...
Though we don't succeed here always;
I thank God, at least we have the option to fail ...
Though smile and tears, both are part of it;
I thank God, at least it has emotions ...
Though it breaks our dreams almost everytime we dream;
I thank God, at least we have the courage to dream again ...
Though things are not under our control;
I thank God, at least we are a part of it ...
Though we don't decide when to come and when to leave;
I thank God, at least we are here for sometime ...
Believe me, it's not that bad;
Life's really fantastic !!!
Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment