Sunday 2 August 2009

Simply writing !

Dear all
This one's my first post. Believe me, i am nervous. But then, i really want to share 'my things' with you. I am a girl who's mostly driven by emotions (though that's not good always!). I can't help it. But i have acknowledged a beautiful way to deal with all this. I write about it. Yes, I love writing about things surrounding me. So, here I am, blogging my poems and certain pieces of writing straight from my diary. Also, I have some really cherishing memories with my near and dear ones, which luckily i have captured in snaps. Whenever, I will feel like sharing them, i will go ahead to do so. And finally, i will try to update you about some of my artworks (which are magnificently influenced by my mentor !), as that's another way through which I resist not-so-good events in my life. Well, that's the plan as of now. I look forward to blogging and everything in general. Oh! I forgot to tell you that I used to conclude each and every diary entry of mine by writing "Fight on, Move on and hence, Live on...". I will be religiously doing the same thing here as well.
Fight on, Move on and hence Live on...

No comments:

Post a Comment