Sunday 2 August 2009

Black And White

Dear blog
That's me going gaga about my love for Black boards and chalks !!!
Following is what i wish to share:


'Black' is evil, it is the darkest of all, at least if the traditional notion about colours is to be believed. But it's special, very special to me ! I had my first crush on a BLACK BOARD actually ! I used to fancy a black board and a white chalk, Like no exceptional child, a chalk piece would mean the world to me. And a chance to allow my little chalk to embrace my madam's board would mean more than just everything to me. I remember how perfectly the darkness of the black board would compliment the serenity of a white chalk. Just 'black' and just 'white' filled my school life with amazing colours. Alas! those days seem to fall short to make it to future. The newly arrived 'White-Marker Boards' are unleashing the world of my classroom. But these coloured markers aren't that colourful; they are pale. May be the intellectually superior human breed is patting its back for having invented such a wonderful thing, which no longer runs the mills to produce either chalk powder or wacky sounds; but the majority i.e. the intellectually inferior breed is going sick due to nostalgia. The classroom which remains in my memories is definitely incomplete without that talcum-look-alike chalk powder; and unusually silent without the sound that arises when a chalk embraces a black board ! My heart carries such explicit memories of a black board and a white chalk. Even today, my eyes dazzle with brightness at the sight of a chalk and a black board. Precisely that's the reason I chose a black board over a white-marker board to grace the wall of my room !

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment