Tuesday 11 August 2009

Fighting On To Move On !

Dear blog

The following poem sums it up all - All that I feel right now. That's it ...


Sometimes, I really want to thank God;
I kind of feel the need to appreciate everything around;
I die to enjoy being what I am and what I have;
Then suddenly, some strings pull me back;
I can't understand why it's me ?
But then, it's better to Move On ...

Many a times, I really want to stick to the right;
I actually feel the need to defend my will;
I almost die to achieve harmony in life;
Then to my surprise, some strings hold me back;
I can't understand and make out why me again ?
But then, it's better to Move On ...

Quite often, I really want to choose happiness;
I fairly feel the need to enter my name in my own list;
I clearly die to address myself;
Then as expected, some strings keep me back;
I can't judge why me, once again ?
But then, it's better to Move On ...

Most of the times, I really want to get relieved from the weight of expectations I bear;
I strongly feel the need to dance to the tunes that are composed by me;
I die to play the game whose rules are set by me;
And bingo, the strings are fiercely pulling me back;
I don't know why I am the chosen one ?
But then, it's better to Move On ... Always !

Don't try to understand life,
Just Live It ...

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment