Friday 7 August 2009

Dearest Teacher ...

Dear blog
This time around, I am sharing a poem, which is dedicated to my teacher, who's my mentor now. Thanks for everything, as always. I am this way because you are on my way! Following is what I wrote about this teacher of mine :

Oh teacher! I still remember you,
I still cherish the way you drew,
My attention, my life, my whole self to you-
That was superbly, superb.

Dear teacher! I still miss your classes,
Which I used to miss in masses,
And how you dealt with such regular cases-
That was strictly, very strict.

My teacher! I still recognise your voice,
Which kept on stating the fact that you care,
And the kind of relationship that we share-
That was especially, very special.

Hey teacher! I still dream of your rare smile,
Also, the day, when for me, it stretched on your face a mile,
Your spontaneous flow of motivation like Nile-
That was greatly, the greatest.

My teacher! I still get mesmerised by your talent,
Also, your expertise to discover talent on the planet,
The way you walked into the class and my heart-
That was excellently, excellent.

My very own teacher! I may not needed
Your help all through, but the confidence
Of your help in need, made all the difference.

Wow! How wonderful days they were,
How beautiful life was, then,
I bet, nobody has ever lived
Such a perfectly, perfect life,
Which I lived with you, dearest teacher!

Thanks for everything, teacher ...
Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment