Thursday 6 August 2009

Down The Memory Lane ...

Dear blog
Today, I am going to share something very, very special. Archana ma'am, (my English teacher just for about a couple of months) left us and moved on in life. Here is a poem down my memory lane, and declaring how much I care for you ma'am. I still miss you because you treated me like a little child while others thought that I'm a grown up. Let me tell you that I long to be a child again. But then, it's always better to move on. So, following is what I dedicate to you :

I know I am being selfish,
But still I never wanted you to leave.
Remain here...Not for anybody else, just for me.
I agree, I may not have been that special to you,
But believe me, I am missing someone,
Somebody, who was special to me.
Though we shared a casual relationship
And we both were happy with that;
But I have started missing
even as casual a relationship as that was.
It would have been weird to find me secretly glancing at you!
But honestly, here I confess,
I was just relishing your beauty!
You may not believe this, but yes.
I noticed 'things'-
Hair comb it was;
And those pair of spectacles-
Infinite times taken to rest at forehead,
And then brought back to comfort your twinkling eyes;
That gold watch or silver it should have been.
You thought i wasn't looking,
Sorry... My eyes were constantly on you!
You are not here - that's the reality.
But you'll remain unmisted in my heart, forever.
I truly cherish those days-
When there was ME and You;
They were special,
They ARE special...
Teacher! Of all the things I could say to you
Goodbye is my least favourite...
But then, GOOD BYE and GOOD LUCK.

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment