Sunday 18 October 2009

Everything's Final


Dear blog

Everything is final now. The climax has been written. And even if I want to change it, I am not allowed to do so... Things are about to come to an end, and it's scary... it's scary to come out of the protected and warm world I am used to live in. It's scary to step into a world where only the survival of the fittest is a rule ! Rules of the game will be changed soon... And probably, at first, I will not be able to figure out how to play the game... But then, before all that, there are these final moments that are still with me. And hence, I really want to live through them... Following are the desperate words of such a desperate girl...

Before the curtain finally falls,
This one's probably the last scene and the last chance,
To give it my best shot,
To play the best me, I can ever be ...

Before the final moment of the game arrives,
This one's the last ball and the last chance,
To not just play the best shot,
But to play my shot, I always craved to play ...

Before the final stroke of the brush,
This one's the last chance and the last gaze on my scenery,
To play with the colours of innocence,
And to bathe in the fantastic colours of life ...

Before finally stepping out,
This one's the last chance,
To take a look around,
To endure all that I will so very miss ...

Before my final goodbye,
This one's the last chance,
To embrace it all,
To embrace my soon-to-be ex-world ...

It's not that I will lose my world,
It's just that I wont find it again !
I know it will be there in every bit of me,
And will be there within me till the eternity ...

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment