Friday 9 October 2009

I am back with a bang !

Dear blog

Just emotions and that's it... My world has changed and I am yet to unpack 'my things'. I am yet to settle down and get used to this new breeze around me.I really want to love this new place since my angels have shown the confidence that I will surely love it. I TRUST them and I believe in God. And hence, here I am, sharing a glimpse of my new world with all of you...

Flowers And The Bee

God introduced me to a bee,
A humming bee it was.
She was a rock star of her world,
She always had a smile and a melody to hum...

She had her own definitions,
A serious mission was her sincere adventure!
Flying high with minimal regrets,
She got just sweet honey to offer...

And then came a twist in the tale
A sincere mission became her serious misadventure!
The world crowned her as the new Queen Bee
With lights, camera and lots of action...

She took a look at the same world from her throne,
And she doubted her very own definitions!
Wearing teary eyes and a nervous smile,
She forgot the melody she used to hum...

It took a while for her to unpack her things,
To hum again and love the world she's in!
Once in a while, she does miss her old world,
Only to realize that she must move on while the Show goes on...

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on...

No comments:

Post a Comment