Sunday 22 November 2009

" I'll Miss You ..."

Dear blog

The following poem is a tale of three words. The words that a girl finally uttered. She finally came face to face with this moment of truth ! She finally embraced the words she was ditching up til now. I know this girl for a long time now. She talks of her friends and angels whom she will so very miss in the coming days. Just like me, she faces the dilemma of to be and not to be! With her permission, here I am, blogging the hopelessly hopeful tale of those words ...

" I'll Miss You ..."

Finally enduring the unendurable,
She said, " I'll miss you ... "
Following those luckless words,
She forced a smile for the one she'll miss ...

Trying to fight her brains and the inescapable,
Her heart dismissed the idea of leaving, ever !
But then, she said, " I'll miss you ..."
Forced to accept that she'll have to leave ...

Having said, " I'll miss you ..."
She tried hard to understand it, to feel it!
Though she isn't sad anymore, nor is she pained,
For she doesn't really know the pain of parting ...

Mesmerized at the perfection of life now,
She was correct to say, " I'll miss you ..." later !
Though hardly realizing how artlessly the bits and pieces will be
forced back without the perfection and those perfectionists ...

Fight on, Move and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment