Friday 4 February 2011

(: Life's Calling :)

Dear blog

It took me good amount of time and life to finally say now, that I have come a long way. Never mind the remaining journey. Still. This time around, I have had this urge to go gaga about the night talks! About the night skies. The night minutes (Almost free ones!). The night chats. The whispering night hours. The beautiful nights. And hence a dream world minus the sleep :)


Gone are those days (not with the wind, though!) when the lights were switched off at 10 & all one could do was to become a passive audience of the heart-mind talks! So many clashes to witness and there one goes. Off to sleep. Within a click of the tongue. But who knew those days carried a 'bright' future. Literally. And of course, metaphorically. Thanks to 'the little things' someone does for the remaining someones, the talks in the nights are nothing less than glorious. So many promises made to compensate for the broken ones. So many commitments (ranging from "Dude, get your notes tomorrow" to "Of course, I love you!" and the infamous conferences!) and yet so many more hearts broken the next night. But nothing seems to hamper the spirit of the night talks. And why only just talks? Those amazing moments when you feel (really feel!) your phone vibrating under the pillow and your happiness knows no boundaries. Ghosh! *One new test message* The sight is an elixir. Perhaps a little more. Quite often, the happiness dashes back to ground because its just another 'forwarded' message and that too NOT from the person you are dying to hear from! But. In case, its THE one for whom you've been waiting madly, then happiness simply gets redefined & intensified & exaggerated and you might just burst out with sheer joy.

Well, that was a generalized account. Let me dig a little deeper and that too in my own personal space. I have got some really special night friends! I dont know how much I love them. And as it is, there's nothing like 'how much' while someone is loving someone. And same way, I can never relate 'how much' while someone is loving someone back. But yes, we love each other enough to share those supposedly sleepy moments of nights and hence celebrate them. I'm totally smitten by the wonderful things we say and do and then come down to discussing them. Even if there's an exchange of looks at some awkward moment of the day, expect a national discussion in the night!

If I go on and on about the mid night talks, then the invention of the loveliest nick names, the discovery of some great pick-up lines, the discussion of some 'original' crushes, the conflicts and the most bizarre confessions can't be missed! Emotional quotient is on its soaring high during nights. Sometimes, it gets as bad that I feel like going out in the kitchen to grab a knife (almost something like that!) and at times, I feel that my sweetest forever is right in front of me!

Its troublesome to get up in the morning after those long night talks. But its more troublesome intolerable to do away without those talks. Intoxicating talks, they are! And surely, lifeless nights, I have whenever I have to close my eyes on those sad nights when I don't get to feel a single vibration under my pillow! But the best part is that, I can afford to invest/ waste some part of my night life into this talking world. Because I had never been to this world before. And I can never be in this world ever again, if I let it go this time. And that, there's plenty of time to 'really' sleep when I wont have anything else to do. Later. After all, a 'missed call' is indeed a call missed! And it's not just a plain phone call. It's life calling. So, I'm making most of this time. And how?! Happily, ever after. Of course :)

P.S. Life has never stopped being fantastic ever since.

Fight on, Move on and hence, Live on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment