Sunday 27 September 2009

Completed one of my fairytales !

Dear blog

I just came back from my fairy land. And I am about to burst with intense emotions. But then, as I say, writing about what, when, how and why of my life makes me feel better. So, I am doing it yet again, without any fail. Sharing my very own fairy tale with all of you. I had to fall from the mountain-top to appreciate everything around. And that's the beauty. I sincerely believe that "Life is always fair in the end." Hence, believing in life and much more, I am baring it all in front of you ...


MY FAIRYTALE

Writing my fairytale,
In a world which is a lesser - fairy land
As there aren't a lot of fairies here;
Demons are everywhere to hurt me.

Over the pages and over the chapters,
Sadness is bound to show up,
Words are going to be painful,
And my heart will refuse to believe that it's a fairytale ...

But fairies are not so hard to find-
I will see their ever-smiling faces, whenever I look up.
I can feel their immense healing power, whenever I try to.
And the words of my fairytale become better ...

In between this interplay of fairies and demons,
There's me, my words and hence a tale.
In between this battle of belief and disbelief,
There's my pursuit of believing in my dreams ...

Each one of us has got a fairytale or two
And we must not stop writing it !
As somewhere, someone is waiting anxiously
For the release of your fairytale !

Since it's going to be a fairytale,
It's going to be happy, anyways !
And since it's going to be happy,
Who cares if it was the end or just another beginning !

Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

2 comments:

  1. Gud work Gunjan....
    Luvly way to describe your fairytale!
    I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Monu
    Its overwhelming to know that you enjoyed my words...
    I look forward to have your visits back to my blog!
    And yes, i did visit your blogs and I was amazed to read and see YOU through the eyes of your blogs...though I couldnot read all of them!
    Happy redaing and Happy writing ... :)

    ReplyDelete