Friday 25 December 2009

A kid who's not kidding !

Dear all

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you. May your life gets merrier than ever. I hope Uncle Santa paid you a visit on the Christmas eve.

During the days i didn't blog, I was busy pondering upon the fantastic colours of my life. God has been so kind to bless me with a wonderful mentor, a fantastic smiley and some lovely angels. I just penned down 'something'. It's again a bit of me and a bit of what I have always wanted to be ! I know that's a little complicated to understand. So, here's what I wrote :

I've got 'evidences' !

At the sight of a falling star,
I close my eyes,
I fold my hands,
And I make a wish ... still !

In the moments of confrontation,
I feel guilty at heart,
I lose to the mighty truth,
And I don't shy away from saying sorry to mum ... still !

On the days not so beautiful,
I like to show that I have a bad mood,
I fight with my friend,
And I end up crying for the same ... still !

On the eves of Christmas,
I bell my Christmas tree,
I hang socks with a clip,
And I wait for the Santa ... still !

In the nights so dreamy,
I do not go to sleep too fast,
I like to dream with my heart,
Knowing I wont make it too far ... still !

I've got 'evidences' to prove
That I'm not a grown up ... still !
I'm not kidding when I say,
I am still a kid !!!


Fight on, Move on and hence Live on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment